HANNA HI98107 Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution
- Compact design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Extractable cloth junction extends the life of your tester.
- Great for drinking water, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
Sudah yakin dengan produk ini? Klik tombol “Beli Sekarang”
*Gratis pengiriman ke seluruh Indonesia
Anda Perusahaan butuh penawaran harga resmi? Klik tombol “Penawaran Harga“
Hanna HI98107 features a large multi-level LCD which displays both pH and temperature readings simultaneously. The pH readings are displayed with a 0.1 pH resolution and with an accuracy of ±0.1 pH. The pH range of the HI98107 is from 0.0 to 14.0 pH. An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid automatic temperature compensated pH measurements. Temperature can be set to display in ℃ or ℉. The LCD screen has stability and calibration tag indicators. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
The pH electrode uses a unique reference cell design that utilizes an extractable cloth junction. A clogged junction will typically exhibit erratic readings that will not stabilize. Simply extracting a small portion of cloth from the water pH teter will clear any clog by exposing a fresh, clean surface. The ability to clear any clogging will extend the life of the pH electrode.
Calibration is performed by pressing the dedicated calibration button. Once in calibration mode the pH electrode can be calibrated to 1 or 2 points using the pre-programmed standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01). When the standard value is recognized and stability is reached, the meter automatically accepts and stores the calibration value.
Setup options include automatic shut off timing and temperature unit displayed. Automatic shut-off options are to turn the water pH meter off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled. To enter the setup mode the user presses a button located in the battery compartment.
Slim, Ergonomic Design
- With rounded edges and a case that is only 17 mm (0.7”) thick, the HI98107 is thin and fits comfortably in the hand or pocket.
Large Multi-level LCD
- The LCD is 29 mm (1.125”) x 20 mm (0.81”) allowing the user to easily read both the pH and temperature simultaneously.
- One for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Built in temperature sensor allows for temperature compensated measurements. Temperature can be displayed in either oC or oF.
- Automatic calibration to one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01).
- A clock tag stability indicator will disappear to alert the user when the reading is stable.
- User-selectable time until water pH meter shuts off to conserve battery life. Options are 8 min, 60 min or disabled.
Low Battery Indicator
- Low battery indicator that is displayed when less than 10% battery life is remaining.
Battery % Level at Startup
- At start-up, all the LCD segments are displayed for 1 second, then the percent indication of the remaining battery life is displayed.
pH Range 0.0 to 14.0 pH pH Resolution 0.1 pH pH Accuracy ±0.1 pH Temperature Range 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F Temperature Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C /±1°F pH Calibration Automatic, one or two points Temperature Compensation automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) Battery Type/Life CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.) / approximately 800 hours of use Auto-off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100% Dimensions 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“) Weight 65 g (2.3 oz.) without battery
Jual HANNA HI98107 Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution dengan harga murah dan cari produk terbaik lainnya dari kategori pH Tester dari Merek HANNA instruments Gratis biaya pengiriman keseluruh wilayah Indonesia dan dapat dikirim ke seluruh Indonesia. Dapatkan hanya di toko online Kucari.com, belanja online alat ukur, alat uji dan alat laboratorium mudah dan aman.
Kucari.com menyediakan berbagai alat ukur dan alat laboratorium dari supplier dan distributor resmi yang tersebar di beberapa kota Indonesia seperti Jakarta, Bandung, Bekasi, Depok, Cikarang, Tangerang, Lampung, Pontianak, Jogja, Semarang, Solo, Batam, Padang, Pekanbaru, Malang, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Pelembang, Riau, Aceh, Manado, dan Bali.